Peter is a gifted communicator with a knack for helping clients find clarity in the creative process. He brings integrity, patience, and perspective to every project. Clients appreciate his sense of humor (which is legendary in his own mind). Pete married a beautiful redhead named Bonnie, and they live in Saint Peters, Missouri, with their ridiculously cute six-year-old twins and 18-month old son.
Pete is an avid USTA 4.0 level tennis player who regularly beats Brian with his superior strategy.
- American Institute of Architects
- NCARB certified (easy to practice nationally)
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Licensed in MO, CO, OK, OR, TX, WA
- Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Kansas 1997