Architect | Principal
AIA | NCARB
I make our client's success my mission. This has led to very happy clients, extremely successful projects, and early onset gray hair. Integrity, enthusiasm, and perspective mark my work and I have a way of quickly getting to the heart of problems and devising practical solutions. I married Heidi (my high-school sweetheart) in 1995 and we have five awesome kids. I'm an avid tennis player (NTRP 4.0 for those who know what that means) who regularly blasts my business partner Peter Schwartz off the court with sheer power.
- American Institute of Architects
- NCARB certified (easy to practice nationally)
- Licensed in MO, IL, OH, IN, NM, AZ, KS
- Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Kansas 1997
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary 2000