Highpointe Assisted Living & Memory Care
Named for its location on the highest elevation within the Denver city limits, Highpointe is part of a major co-redevelopment of a former hotel site.
Using a post-tensioned concrete frame and noncombustible construction, the building rises four stories on a very compact site. This was the first of a new prototype that Vessel helped develop with Spectrum, and it has opened opportunities for Spectrum to develop on sites that were previously considered too small for a successful proforma.
The building features home-like amenities and a state-of-the-art Memory Care floor devoted to providing individualized care to our elders with moderate memory problems.
- Home-like Living Rooms
- Cheerful Community Room with kitchenette and game tables
- A quiet Library with computer stations
- Convenient Laundry
- Fitness Center and Physical Therapy Room
- A delightful Bistro for impromptu encounters throughout the week
- Private Dining Room for family events
Construction of this 70,000 square foot, 87 unit Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Independent Living Facility was completed in August of 2014.
Thank you Terry Shapiro for the excellent photographs!